Content Copywriterat SETMedia
The Copywriter works with Marketing Division to own content calendars and campaign execution for a set of brands.
At SETMedia, everyone thinks strategically, shares a passion for emerging technology, and understands the creation of both campaigns and content.
Who are you?
You’re a team player who will create value in any situation. You understand creative problem solving and have a passion for storytelling on every social platform. You’re an adaptable idea person who understands that good ideas can come from anywhere. You’re highly observant and love to write. You can execute quickly and manage your time well. You’re aware of your strengths and your weaknesses. You’re cool in the face of a challenge. You’ll be working primarily within the digital realm, so submitting you’re portfolio of work would be an asset.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build, Manage and Own range of creative work from content calendars to campaigns
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Deliver outstanding creative work that is insightful, differentiated, compelling and strategically-sound
- Work with designer within a dynamic team structure with creative lead(s), helping to support and deliver on our core product and brand specific campaigns
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Select appealing images and videos to complement text
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Be as much of a friendly mentor as a proficient doer when working within our dynamic Brand team structure
- Work with the team to craft persuasive presentations and proposals that help us build/win business
Qualifications & Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field OR 1-3 years of proven experience as a social media copywriter
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms
- Strong conceptual/brainstorming skills
- Strategic thinking skills and a passion for ideating strategically focused campaigns
- The ability to follow direction and take constructive criticism
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills
- A talent for wearing multiple brand hats and switching easily among brand voices
- A passion for storytelling, a mastery of grammar and the English language, and the ability to tailor your writing to tell that story on a variety of platforms
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- A basic understanding of UI/UX and an interest in the big social media platforms and their abilities/limitations
- Experience working with designers, developers, and team focused creative process
- An obsession with sports, music, food, comedy, we love people who can bring their own interests into the mix
Computer Equipment and Software Requirements:
- Must be proficient in Android or iPhone applications as related to social media
Education and Experience Required:
- High School / College or University Student