Written by: Muhammad Saad Khan on 21 May 2018
Link building is one of the core part of Search Engine Optimization, it plays a vital role in site ranking. There are various ways to do link building, such as web 2.0 property, video link, article submission, directory, Q/A replying, guest posting.
Gone are the days of spammy link building, Spamming your links on a forum or directory or the comments section of a blog won’t get you a good link. After the google penguin algorithm, if google found that you paid for links, you may be penalized at any time for unnatural link building, so your link building should seems like natural.
List of things you should follow when you start link building:
- Build links slowly and steady
- There should be variation in anchor text
- The site who’s giving you link should be niche relevant
- Spam score of that backlink’s site should be low
- Always keep variation in backlink type Do-follow & No-follow